日本伊人精品一区二区三区观看方式,亚洲一区二区久久久久久,亚洲精品无吗,欧美日韩一区二区高清

有考網有考網合作機構>合肥培訓學校>合肥悅方美聯英語培訓
合肥悅方美聯英語培訓
全國統一學習專線 8:30-21:00
位置:有考網 > 外語 > 商務英語 > 常用的商務英語口語有哪些?  正文

常用的商務英語口語有哪些?

2019-12-31 14:04:38來源:用考培訓網綜合

小編們總結了一些實用的商務英語口語,希望能方便大家的學習

常用商務英語口語

Unit Thirty 技術引進的方式及費用

881. We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.

我方將在把文件數據送到機楊的7天前,通知貴方箱子的重量、尺碼和數量以及圖紙和其它文件數據的費用。

882. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you byregisteredairmail.

圖紙和技術數據將通過掛號郵件的方式寄達貴方。

883. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.

技術的轉讓費應該公平合理。

884. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.

專利權使用費不應高于國際標準。

885. The technology transfer fee shall be paid inroyalties.

技術轉讓費將以專利使用費的形式來支付。

886. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.

專利權使用費是產品凈銷售價值的15%。

887. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned out with transferred technology.

專利權使用費率將根據用轉讓技術生產出的產品凈銷售來計算。

888. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.

除了一定比例的入門費,貴方應用專利權利使用費的形式向我方支付進口技術的費用。

889. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.

用轉讓技術生產出來的產品,我方將其零售價的8%支付給貴方。

890. We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.

我方要求在簽署技術轉讓協議時,貴方要向我方提供支付所有技術轉讓費用的銀行擔保。

891. The expensesincurredfor this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.

用于該目的而引起的所有費用將由中方來支付。

892. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.

我方將支付所有涉及到文獻資料和技術轉讓的費用。

893. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.

我方將支付所有專家為我方提供的服務費用。

894. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.

希望你們不斷向我們提供新的技術,不另外收費。

895. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.

為了幫助我們的合資企業,希望貴方能不斷向我方提供先進的管理方法和技術。

896. We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.

我們將不時地幫助貴方更新與生產有關的現有和將來的全部技術。

相關內容:商務英語口語 常用的商務英語口語

同類文章
主站蜘蛛池模板: 共和县| 泗洪县| 隆子县| 通河县| 七台河市| 稻城县| 永泰县| 芜湖市| 浦北县| 共和县| 仪征市| 壤塘县| 上虞市| 六盘水市| 丹巴县| 波密县| 台江县| 唐海县| 乡城县| 炉霍县| 宜君县| 高陵县| 扎囊县| 鲁山县| 永康市| 通榆县| 阿合奇县| 巍山| 金溪县| 临夏市| 仙居县| 仁寿县| 武穴市| 新昌县| 南阳市| 浮山县| 濮阳县| 周口市| 太仆寺旗| 磴口县| 育儿|